The Ice Rink is open for the season!
Delight in the winter season pastime of ice skating at Seventh Mountain Resort. Offering a beautiful outdoor rink right on the property, the resort provides
the ideal Bend ice skating experience. Twirl and spin your way through a winter
afternoon at this exceptional Oregon ice skating rink. Take a lesson with a
professional instructor accommodating beginner and advanced figure skaters.
Skates are available to rent at the recreation desk.
- All skaters must sign a waiver prior to entering the rink - Download and print the waiver here
- Admission $8
- Skate rental $6
- "Cheapskate" Tuesday - $10 admission every Tuesday, all day - Skates included ($10 special rate applies during non-holiday weeks only)
- Ice rink located on property
- Skate sizes range from toddlers'8 to men's 14
- Lessons available - for skating lesson information, click here.
- Birthday parties on the Ice - for more information, click here.
- Private Ice Time available - for more information, click here.
Hours of Operation
10am-3:30pm & 7pm-9pm
10am-2:30pm & 6pm-9pm
10am-10pm, Cosmic Skate from 7pm-10pm
- Thanksgiving ��� November 22 ��� 29
- Christmas ��� December 20 ��� January 3
- Martin Luther King weekend ��� January 17 & 18
- President's Day Weekend ��� February 14 & 15
- Spring Break ��� March 21 ��� 28
All skating sessions are weather permitting. Admission fees, skate rental and rink rental fees are non-refundable. For more information, please call (541) 693-9124.
Figure Skating Lessons
Spiral, Axel and Pivot your way through the winter with figure skating lessons on Bend, Oregon's only outdoor skating rink.
- Three sessions available throughout the winter
- Five separate classes for all ability levels (ages 3 and up)
- Drop in classes available for $18 per session
- Lesson Details
- Call 541-693-9124 to reserve your space
Private Ice Sessions
You can have the ice all to yourself! Groups of 100 or less can rent our ice rink for special events. Call 503-693-9124 to reserve the rink for your group!
- Groups up to 100 people
- $300 for the first hour
- $100 each additional hour
- $3/person skate rental
Susan has been a figure skater for over 30 years and has taught group and private lessons to all ages for over 15 years, in 4 different states. As a skater growing up in Michigan, she competed at the State and National level under the Ice Skating Institute guidelines, passing Freestyle Level 7, Figure Level 5 and Intermediate Dance tests. Susan taught skating while attending the University of Colorado, Boulder, where she earned her Bachelor's of Science degree, majoring in Information Systems and Marketing. For the past 6 years she has been teaching at the Seventh Mountain Resort where she enjoys working with all ages and ability levels, because "skating is a sport that can be enjoyed for a lifetime!"
Born and raised in Alaska Rebecca started skating at the age of 10 and competed for over 8 years. As a member of the United States Figure Skating Association she passed the Novice Free Skating and Senior Moves in the Field. Rebecca competed in the Northwest Pacific Regional Championships and the Arctic Winter Games. Her training includes working with National, World and Olympic Coaches. Rebecca attended the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where she earned her Bachelor's of Science in Hotel Administration/Hospitality Management in two years. She moved to Bend in November 2013 after touring 5 years with Disney on Ice as a Tour Coordinator. Rebecca has been to 17 different countries and truly believes that travel is the best education.
Enjoy The Cold Weather Season At This Oregon Ski Resort
Delight in the adventure seekers playground that is Seventh Mountain
Resort a breathtaking retreat, offering an onsite full-service Bend
ice skating rink. Book your hotel reservations online for exceptional rates.