The Perfect Combination
of Work and Play In 2013
Book a new conference or event for 2013 and save a bundle.
Hosting a conference in the heart of Central Oregon provides a perfect opportunity to experience the best Oregon has to offer outdoors and indoors. Our expansive conference center is the centerpiece of Seventh Mountain Resort, offering ideal venues for any event.
And, if you book a new conference for 2013, you'll save big with these special offers:
- Complimentary meeting space with no set up fees (based on f&b minimum)
- Complimentary basic AV packages
- 10% discount on banquet food and beverage
- Complimentary 1 hour registration social
- Complimentary ice skating or mini golf for conference attendees
Book your conference now. Send an email to Vanessa Berning - or submit an Online Request For Information.
The Three Sisters Ballroom can
accommodate up to 300 attendees and is perfect
to host productive Bend conferences. Smaller group
meetings are housed in seven individual break-out
rooms. Conduct a seminar in the 3,600-square-foot
ballroom. Hold an outdoor event that captures the
stunning natural surroundings in the 5,250-square-foot
Mt. Bachelor Events Center. Enjoy delicious full
service catering. Allow our professional staff to
see to every detail of your next Central Oregon
conference, making it an event to remember.
Learn more about our Services for Bend Weddings and Special Celebrations.
- Three Sisters Ballroom, 3,600 square feet for up to 300 guests
- Seven break-out rooms, perfect for smaller groups
- Several outdoor lawns, accommodating events of 1,000 attendees
- High-speed wireless Internet access, to stay connected
- State-of-the-art AV equipment, for memorable presentations
- Full service catering, customized for your event
Successful Central Oregon Conferences
Delight in the adventure seekers playground that is Seventh
Mountain Resort a breathtaking retreat, offering endless
opportunities. To request more information about our inspired
Bend conference center, send an email to Vanessa Berning - or submit an Online Request For Information.